Saturday, March 1, 2014

Winter has arrived, and is slowly leaving, hopefully.


Haven't posted any photos for a long time. Busy doing other things, not all that exciting. Although been bouldering a bit lately. Definitely miss the simplicity that bouldering brings to the table. Going to stick to it for a month, then go and check out Roy.


Went for a snow march up to Hillbilly Rock, couple cool formations up there. I don't ski anymore,
so I like to tromp through the hills with Sorels, get my winter activity on.
Following weekend went to my old stomping ground Castlewood Canyon. Man, that place has endless rock, and many quality problems. Talkin bout sore the next day. Just goes to show I need to add days out bouldering back into the repertoire.






Well I'll try and make this a weekly thing. Until next time. Be Cool.


On the way to Skunk Canyon
Good conditions for sloper problems.

Frozen energy bar, no problem when added to hot tea. Up near Hillbilly rock. Couple good looking boulder problem FA's to be done. Went looking for the newly retrobolted routes up there, snowy slabs kept me away.
 


Perfect


The Classic Scary Monster's. Climber: The Swiss Master.

No comments:

Random Pictures for Odd Times

Maybe its time to bring the blog back. Social media has its purpose, and so does just good ole photography and such. Maybe have an adventure...