Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's been a while...

Isabella and the dreaded pirate hook, AAAARRRGGG.


Alot is happening, the biggest being Casey and I will be tying the knot. Very excited for our family to be legit and happy. Isabella is growing like a weed, in more ways than one. We have conversation, and she is able to let me know her feelings, which makes things less frustrating for her, and her parents.


My shoulder is getting stronger, and less painful every week. Hoping for a great Spring, it has kicked off quite nice with some great Weekends in Eldo, bought myself some gear and that his been a blast, and a rope that may actually hold a fall. My old rope people feared like the plague. I'll upload some pics soon, and if anyone actually read this, thanks for visiting, and I hope to update once a week as the weather is getting better, and so many great things to come.


Now get out there and have fun.

No comments:

Random Pictures for Odd Times

Maybe its time to bring the blog back. Social media has its purpose, and so does just good ole photography and such. Maybe have an adventure...