Sunday, January 2, 2011

Did it again...

Isabella and Casey on a walk at our new favorite hike, Davidson Mesa Arle on Sandpaper, Flagstaff


Pete on Paradigm Shift


Casey getting ready for Christmas


Well, I did it again. I got back into bouldering, and within two weeks of trying to get into bouldering shape, I tore my rotator cuff. Super loud this time. And of course it was in a gym. So my trip to Hueco, first time in like 8 years is probably done.

But, I'm not that bummed out. I know now that I have to be quite cognitive of my overall health. So I am grateful for the opportunity to get in all around better shape. I may go see a doctor. But for now ice, and running. And that is what I am going to do right now.

Isabella and Casey are doing well, I have to make double sure I don't project this injury omn them. Till next time, WARM UP FIRST!!!!

No comments:

Random Pictures for Odd Times

Maybe its time to bring the blog back. Social media has its purpose, and so does just good ole photography and such. Maybe have an adventure...